An infographic listing 7 useful tools for teamwork and collaboration.
Let’s get everyone round the table. Or not. There are countless ways to communicate and collaborate in today’s workplace. And while video conferencing, telepresence, whiteboarding and so on are brilliant, they’re not the whole story of effective teamwork.That story involves a wide range of tools that encourage communication, collaboration and innovation. We take a look at these top seven tools that really add an extra something to your team and your day.
- Great collaboration tools aren’t as obvious as you think.
- An app that’s already a platform means the value’s already there.
- 500m users of these 7 tools can’t be wrong.
- The right communications infrastructure lets you mix and match tools.
- Great teamwork shouldn’t be limited by lack of tools.
There’s a million tools out there. These 7 will get you in the mood to explore. When you’ve had a taste, take your teamwork up a notch with Collaboration Tools in 2016: An In-Depth Guide For Marketers.