ArkadinVision Smooths the Transition from Conferencing to UC
by Thomas Valantin, Arkadin Chief Commercial and Transformation Officer
It is commonly known that today’s digital workplace requires collaboration tools that are more converged, integrated and user centric than previous generations’. The continued popularity of BYOD and mobile devices for supporting workforces that require anytime, any device connectivity; momentum for Skype or Business in enterprises, and the increasing use of video for vertical applications are key factors.
To ensure our customers are prepared for the demands of an ever changing digital landscape and a new generation of workers, we saw a need for a unified meeting service that would complement and integrate perfectly with our trusted partner solutions from Microsoft, Cisco, Vidyo and BlueJeans.
ArkadinVision is our answer. Through a partnership with Pexip, we’ve designed a digital meeting platform to deliver an excellent customer experience that is unique to the market. The user interface offers the highest level of simplicity and interoperability available today. Customers can easily connect anytime, anywhere across diverse endpoints. Whether they join from room systems, Skype for Business or from a mobile device in one easy click, they will enjoy high quality video, audio and screen sharing – all in a fresh modern look and feel. And they will have the convenience of one trusted supplier, a simple license model and competitive, highly flexible pricing plans.
While our sweet spot is the mid-market, ArkadinVision can support any size business for all their audio, web and video collaboration needs, especially as they transition from conferencing to UC. It also is ideally suited as an evolutionary bridge to the digital workplace for our existing ArkadinAnytime and ArkadinAnywhere legacy customers who will be able to streamline multiple collaboration solutions under one license for added value and cost savings. And for businesses that already have UC, ArkadinVision can supplement important features that may be missing or inadequate from their solutions.
A guiding principle in development was to avoid common customer pain points that can lead to low levels of adoption. To circumvent this problem, ArkadinVision offers:
- Simplicity: Simple to onboard, simple to use and simple to pay. Every feature is stripped back to factor the human considerations that make meetings intuitive, enjoyable and productive.
- Limited user footprint: For administration and security purposes, ArkadinVision supports plug-in free WebRTC browsers so that no downloads are required on desktops. This ensures the solution is as easily accessible for external calls as it is for internal calls.
- High quality audio: While video is the main feature, we provide HD audio on Voice over IP as well as PSTN dial-in and dial-out for situations where IP connectivity is insufficient.
- Robust user experience: Pexip’s highly available and scalable platform, coupled with our data centers, will deliver high levels of performance and minimal downtime. Investments in DevOps and AppDynamics for real time monitoring will ensure any product issues are promptly addressed.
- Comprehensive training and onboarding programs: This is essential to achieving high levels of adoption throughout the enterprise and fundamental to our DNA for delivering an excellent customer experience. Our proprietary Arkadin SmartStart onboarding tool addresses user adoption and the self-care agenda that is important to businesses today.
Customers participating in our beta trials are enjoying significant benefits that are driving high value collaborative experiences.
- 47% achieved high levels of adoption, compared to the 20-25% adoption range that is typical for most video meeting services.
- 97% of respondents found the service easy to use, with many commenting on the high quality of video.
ArkadinVision is now available in Europe and will be rolled out in North America in May, and Asia and Latin America later this year.
Learn more on ArkadinVision here: http://vision.arkadin.co.uk